Maga Hammocks Warranty Policy
- We offer a one year warranty on workmanship. This warranty only covers manufacturing defects.
- We recommend you to keep your receipt for one year as a warranty.
- We stand behind the quality of our products. We will exchange or repair your products during the warranty of the item. You must have a copy of the original receipt.
- For warranty, claims a photo showing the manufacturing defect will be required before return the product.
- Elivana Accents will only warranty items purchased through www.magahammocks.com unless you provide the original receipt with your dealer authorization. No merchandise can be returned without Maga Hammocks’ written approval. As soon as the warranty application is approved, we will send you an e-mail with all the details.
Limited Warranty Does Not Include:
- Clearance items, items purchased "as is”.
- Merchandise damaged by acts of nature, animal bites, vandalism, fire, abuse or incidental damages.
- Lack of proper care and maintenance or improper assembly after cleaning the product.
- Products fading or discoloration from exposure to elements such as oils, spills, fluids or chemicals.
- After modifications.
- Maga Hammocks is not responsible to spend more money than the value of the product.
- We will not replace item purchased through Garage sale, vintage shops, eBay or REI store.